Saturday, January 28, 2012

Revamp old shoesies!

So, my good friend Manda from back home posted a picture of her cute shoes on Facebook and I fell in love!! Of course, the first thing that came to my mind was hmm.. how can I make a replica?! So, it didn't take long for me to realize that I had some old flats that def could use a makeover. I got them out and got out my black fabric and got to work!

These are my friend Manda's shoes.. my inspiration.

I took off the ugly bows that came with the shoes and sewed some cute new ones approx 2.5 height and 4.5 width (inches).



Then, I used some jewels that I had purchased at the dollar store (my favorite) added them. And finally I sewed the bows onto my flats and BAM! I have some new cutsie shoes!! (:




I even made an extra bow so I could sew it on to my God son's onsie as a bow tie! So cute! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment